The Doctors and Staff of TotalVision Eyecare Center are committed to:
- Practicing healthcare with the highest ethical standards
- Being at the forefront of technology and fashion
- Providing our patients with a family oriented, friendly environment
- Ensuring your clearest vision possible for a higher quality of life
- Continuous education of our optometrist and eye exam staff
- Earning your trust through incomparable dedication to patient care
Regular eye examinations are an important part of maintaining your best possible vision and eye health. Call or email our eye exam team for an appointment with an optometrist today. We are now in our 30th year of taking care of all your eye care needs.
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps and directions to our optometrist for your next appointment
- Request an eye exam appointment online
- Conveniently located in Manchester, serving East Hartford, South Windsor, Vernon and Glastonbury.
- Email an Eye Doctor or Eye Exam Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- May 13, 2016 - I Care & Share
TotalVision Eyecare Center of Manchester is proud to be participating with Optometry Giving Sight, Buy One Pair Give One Pair program. For ever pair of eyeglasses we sell, we will make a donation to Optometry Giving Sight This will help supply eyeglasses to people who could otherwise not afford them.
- Mar 25, 2016 - Workplace Eye Wellness: The Dangers of Blue Light
Workplace Eye Wellness: The Dangers of Blue Light
- Oct 2, 2015 - 6 Common Eye Myths Debunked
6 Common Eye Myths DebunkedMore »
- Mar 27, 2015 - Refocus on the Digital Age with Computer Glasses
Refocus on the Digital Age with Computer Glasses
- Feb 14, 2015 - Living With Low Vision - Dr. Alpert is a Low Vision Specialist
Living With Low Vision
How does low vision affect daily life?
If you or a loved one suffers from low vision, here are some ways to make life with low vision easierMore »
Hours & Location
- Manchester Optometrist
Serving East Hartford, Vernon, South Windsor,CT and surrounding towns.
362 Middle Turnpike West
Manchester CT 06040
Emergency Contact: In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.